Peter Meijer Architect
Part-time Office Coordinator
Peter Meijer Architect, PC is an architectural firm producing innovative restoration, preservation, and material science solutions in response to architecture and planning needs. We invest in the future by providing compatible, resilient solutions within our built environment.
We are in search of a Part-time (20 hours) Office Coordinator to help with various office administrative and marketing tasks such as:
- Assisting with completing contracts.
- Assisting with completing annual insurance certifications.
- Maintaining all federal, state, county and professionally required business registrations, licenses and insurance.
- Facilitating HR-related tasks such as ensuring the employee handbook is up-to-date, scheduling performance evaluation meetings.
- Ensuring new employees are successfully integrated into PMA culture.
- Ordering, organizing, and maintaining office supplies.
- Performing general office duties and errands.
- Assisting with social media accounts, content and marketing initiatives.
- Assisting with creating, maintaining, entering and organizing information into databases.
- Assisting with proposal development
Our ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in an administrative capacity, as well as:
- Ability to proactively think ahead and take initiative.
- Experience with contract management.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective and creative writing skills.
- Strong proof-reading and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Functional knowledge of Adobe InDesign; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus!
- Enjoy working with a small, specialized architecture team with a big passion for historic properties.
Sparking an interest?
If PMA sounds like a great fit for your career preferences and needs, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, please let us know what you loved about your last company/position and why you believe Peter Meijer Architect is your ideal next work-family.