Senior Marketing Coordinator
Peter Meijer Architect, PC (PMA) is seeking a full-time Senior Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate is someone who is motivated, detail-oriented and looking to take that next step in their career toward leading marketing and communications at our small architecture practice located in Portland, Oregon.
Peter Meijer Architect, PC (PMA) is an architectural firm producing innovative restoration, preservation, and material science solutions in response to architecture and planning needs. We invest in the future by providing compatible, resilient solutions within our built environment.
THIS IS THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Experienced with graphic design, social media messaging, proposal strategy and approach, strategic insight, and management skills;
- Have the ability to work closely with internal stakeholders to cultivate client relationships and position the firm for future growth and pursuits;
- An energetic team player with a high level of integrity, work ethic, professionalism, enthusiasm for the design industry, and the desire for career growth;
- Experienced in writing key messaging for the firm and for specific marketing and communication initiatives across multiple mediums (website, social media channels, advertising, awards submittals, and proposals.);
- Experience in content and digital strategy;
- Experienced development of proposals and qualifications responses; content development, presentation production and all deliverables associated with project pursuits;
- Outstanding with communication and time management;
- A strong critical thinker and creative problem-solver;
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications/PR, Journalism, History, English, or associated field from an accredited institution and/or 5 years’ A/E/C marketing experience;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Proof of full Covid 19 vaccination.
EXTRA CREDIT FOR:
- Proficiency in WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Canva, Visme, Miro
- Graphic design skills
- Compensation is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
PMA OFFICE CULTURE AND ACTIVITIES:
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Paid community service events
- Office-wide Celebrations, field trips, and events
- Office-wide design charettes and social hours
- Internal community engagement and outreach committee
- Proof of COVID Vaccination required
- Masks must be worn while working with employees or clients onsite
If you are a big picture visionary, with an ability and interest in getting into the detail work, a keen eye for aesthetics, and deep sense of ownership and pride in your work, then we would love for you to apply with your resume and cover letter. Within your cover letter, please share with us why you feel your background fits well with this position.
Peter Meijer Architect will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to the company.
Peter Meijer Architect and Gorge HR have partnered up in the recruitment efforts of this position.